Every young adult deserves to have a once-in-a-lifetime backstage experience.
To ensure a unique and personalized experience, ADIMS Agency has a standard process.
Who can refer someone to ADIMS Agency?
- Referrals are accepted from medical professionals*, parents or guardians, immediate family member, close friends or a potential participant directly.
- The participant/family will always be contacted once the referral is made before the planning phase of the experience begins.
*Medical professionals could include a doctor, nurse, social worker, personal support worker or specialist with detailed knowledge of the nominee's current medical condition.
- The adult is between the ages of 19 and 30
- The nominee has a life-threatening medical condition that is currently in the life-threatening stage
- The nominee has not received a prior wish from any wish-granting organization
- The nominee's treating physician deems them medically able to participate in the experience.